Buy movies from Amazon

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Weird news - Farted, and hence kicked out of the match

There are a number of societal rules, whether these be due to decency or for the rule of law. Farting or breaking wind in public is frowned upon in most societies, especially when this results in bad odor or a loud noise. And yet, as most people would know, farting is like the call of nature. If your stomach is not good or your intestine is full of gas, there has to be a way to remove this gas from the body and it comes out through farting. Stopping this, especially when the gas is trying to come out, is very difficult. The most a person can do is try to move away from other people at this point of time, do the expelling of air and then come back with the hope that other people do not comment on the reason for the person suddenly moving away. And yet, younger children, not bound by these rules, sometimes have fun with this sudden and loud expelling of air.
In a football game, being given a yellow or a red card is typically done for some kind of misbehavior, but this was probably the first time that a player was given a red card and thrown out of the game for farting during a game (link to article):
A Swedish footballer has hit out after being sent off for breaking wind during a match – with the referee accusing him of “deliberate provocation” and “unsportsmanlike behaviour”. Adam Lindin Ljungkvist, who was playing at left-back in the match between Järna SK’s reserve team and Pershagen SK, was shown a second yellow card late on in what local media called “bizarre circumstances”. “I had a bad stomach, so I simply let go,” the 25-year-old told Länstidningen Södertälje. “Then I received two yellow cards and then red. Yes, I was shocked, it’s the strangest thing I have ever experienced in football. “I asked the referee, ‘What, am I not allowed to break wind a little?’ ‘No,’ he replied … I don’t get it but maybe he thought I farted in my hand and threw the fart at him. But I did not.”

No comments:

If you want to receive new posts, click on the iconSite feed