Weird laws from Canada - Part 4 (always fun to read such laws and wonder about the situation when they were implemented)
The 4th part of the weird laws of Canada.
31. It is illegal to kill a sasquatch.
32. Bylaw states that no more than 3.5 inches of water is allowed in a bathtub.
33. "For Sale" signs are not permitted in the windows of moving vehicles.
34. One's rear license plate may not be protected by glass or plastic.
35. You may not swear in French.
36. Citizens may not relieve themselves or spit on the street.
37. It is illegal to kill a sick person by frightening them.
38. It is illegal to pretend to practice witchcraft.
39. You may not paint a ladder as it will be slippery when wet.
40. In Quebec, No language other than French is permitted to be shown out doors.