Weird laws from Canada - Part 3 (always fun to read such laws and wonder about the situation when they were implemented)
The third set of such laws (would welcome comments on whether these still stand or not)
21. You may never use dice to play craps. An inspector would be always present to check things.
22. It is illegal to turn right on a red light at any time.
23. Margarine producers can’t make their margarine yellow. Orange / black / purple etc should all be fine.
24. Citizens may not publicly remove bandages.
25. It is illegal for clear or non-dark sodas to contain caffeine.
26. Businesses must provide rails for tying up horses. Wonder how many people have horses nowadays.
27. Wooden logs may not be painted.
28. Homeowners are responsible for clearing snow off of municipal sidewalks.
29. All business signs in the province of Quebec must be in French. Part of the regional language agreements.
30. You can’t work on your car in the street.